Liverpool likely to go into administration, -9 points

God there some eejits on here in fairness, read the post again from the bbc website, its says LFC "could" thats the same as sayin you could get a slap of a bus crossing the road, there's alot of ifs & buts that have to go through before thats even considered. Even if they do face a 9 point reduction, they are alot better state than the like of leeds or portsmonth were, a 9 point drop would prob mean no CL or top 4 finish, but to all the pool haters i keep dat champers on ice just yet as there's alot of ups & downs to come yet this season.

I'm from Cork, the club represent the city i'm from. I didnt know Liverpool were from Cork.

I am not from Cork but have lived in Cork a long time. Is it ok for me to say "we" when speaking of Cork? What happens in places like Dublin where there are 5/6 clubs in a city? Are they all we? What if I lived in the area of one club and moved across the city to be closer to work, what defines the "we" here?

You are just taking the "we" in fairness :)

Liverpool are from a different country and have fuk all to do with ye who follow them from a barstool.

I was in Anfield at the West Brom game a couple of weeks ago. Much better view than a barstool. Actually the couch at home is better than a barstool too. Beer is cheaper too :)

You mean actually sat down in Anfield. How full was your megastore bag.

Not sure where you are going with this...

Yes I sat in a seat. Sometimes I stood up. Then I sat back down again but I admit I really only sat down again so i could.....JUMP BACK UP AGAIN! WAAHEYY!!!

I have also been at plenty of Cork City games. As I am not from Cork originally does this also count in your "insult" above? Actually it takes longer to get from where I was born in Ireland to Cork than it does to Liverpool so does that mean I have more claim to be a Liverpool supporter?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼