Link To Pyramid Scam Powerpoint Presentation

Nice one ODLL.....some talk of these sheisters around home the last time i was down.......hope the farm hasnt been sold out from under me when i land home this evening!!!!

i_didnt_do_nawtin said:
It can't be bad if there were nuns involved, and it says in big letters that it's "NOT a pyramid scheme". Looks like the joke's on the those of us not involved!

Some fucking barstool APE, the last time i was home, was trying to tell me how it wasnt a pyramid scheme and how people have made money out of it.......i couldnt believe it, WHO buys into this shit....?

Ich bin volljährig, vollkommen geschäftsfähig und in keiner Weise zu dieser Schenkung überredet oder verleitet worden. Frau/ Herr............................................... wurde von mir nicht aufgefordert als Gegenleistung andere Menschen zu einer gleichartigen Schenkungsaktivität aufzufordern oder mir irgendwann etwas von dem Geld zurückzugeben.

Here's a translation of this for ye:

I am an adult, of sound mind and have not been convinced or encouraged by any third party to sign this document.
Mrs./Mr............ has not been asked by me to convince other people to partake in similar gift activities or to repay me any of this money.

WTF???????

Fact: This system and all systems like it are against the law in Germany.
This is why no money actually changes hands in Munich.

NO Management or Guru named???
(i.e no one named on paper than can go to jail)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼