Leo Varadkar

Richmond was quite forthcoming on the news about a month ago that a 'Yes' vote on durable relationships would allow migrants bring their entire families to Ireland. Not the brightest thing ever said by a politician and exploited well by the No side.
He nominated Harris to get his foot in the ministerial door. Harris will also play well in Richmond's constituency but less so, say, in Kerry.
I wouldn't be surprised if Donohue walks, with McNeill taking his spot, and Coveney as well, he has a full ministerial pension earned. That would be three fewer FG candidates in the next GE when LV is included.

Id have guessed all along that Coveney would have run in Cork East but Id say he could call it a day alright.

"My fear Deputy - and I think there’s potential in you and I think there’s potential in your party - but my fear is an obvious one, I think you’re very much a politician of the social media age, it’s not about truth, it’s not about information, it’s about the clip to put online and if that means misinformation or disinformation - well if it gets more clicks or likes, then more of it."
Leo hits back at Holly :mad:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

UCC Music Recitals

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼