Leo Varadkar

Was watching the news last night sports over and they go over to the dail for an interview with MLMM,didnt switch channels out of courtesy but she spouted they same shite about wanting an election. She has been at this for the last few years and its getting boring.She will have her election within the next 12 months and we will see how SF get on. imho they will do well but not as well as they expected.
Did she mention "Change" at all?

I think he is.
Bigger hitters than him don't want till after the next General Election.
He is getting by virtue of others in the party seeing it as a poison chalice at the moment
Different story of course if they do well in the Election but hard to see
Considering they are losing so many candidates.

Are you saying that Simon Harris IS stupid if he takes the Taoiseach job? 🤔

I think he is.
Bigger hitters than him don't want till after the next General Election.
He is getting by virtue of others in the party seeing it as a poison chalice at the moment
Different story of course if they do well in the Election but hard to see
Considering they are losing so many candidates.

There's talk of a couple of FG TDs who previously said they wouldn't be running for another term of office thinking of changing their mind now that LV is gone

Good riddance to the bollix.
But fuck me like, Simple Simon Harris as potentially the next Taoiseach.... the same gobshite who thought that Covid19 was a follow on from Covid18!
Where do we get these eejits.
Harris next Taoiseach! FFS! FG are going to implode at the next election if they annoint Harris as our Taoiseach and Meehaul wont believe his luck

Simon Harris gonna be Taoiseach, jaysus.
And Fianna Fail proposed a motion of no confidence in him when They triggered the last election with a vote of no confidence in him as Minister for Health. Now they're going to elect him Taoiseach. embarrassing but secretly they will be happy as Harris,all facade and no substance will seriously damage FG and with Sinn Fein in decline FF will hope to benefit and next government could well be a FF/SF coalition with FF the senior party.

Harris next Taoiseach! FFS! FG are going to implode at the next election if they annoint Harris as our Taoiseach and Meehaul wont believe his luck
And Fianna Fail proposed a motion of no confidence in him when They triggered the last election with a vote of no confidence in him as Minister for Health. Now they're going to elect him Taoiseach. embarrassing but secretly they will be happy as Harris,all facade and no substance will seriously damage FG and with Sinn Fein in decline FF will hope to benefit and next government could well be a FF/SF coalition with FF the senior party.
There id no way FF will out poll SF next time out, Even though they have slipped lately SF will prob still hit 28%, FF about 19

Good riddance to the bollix.
But fuck me like, Simple Simon Harris as potentially the next Taoiseach.... the same gobshite who thought that Covid19 was a follow on from Covid18!
Where do we get these eejits.
Around the same time, Harris said that people shouldn't be getting angry with one another over the 2km lockdown. "The virus is the villain here", he declared sagely.

Around the same time, Harris said that people shouldn't be getting angry with one another over the 2km lockdown. "The virus is the villain here", he declared sagely.

He's off his chuck. A right strange fish. I remember when he was in mid-twenties he was acting and talking like a 60 year old. He'll only be a few months in the job but it won't do his pension any harm being taoiseach.

That said his missus isn't bad.
21cba928-c438-11ed-a65c-0210609a3fe2.jpg

simon-harris-and-his-wife-caoimhe.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cathal Fitz

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼