Leaders Forged at the Mon

Just reading the piece on the echo .......... Such Bullshit ....... I see in the Actors section they have J. R. Myers ................ sure they broke that young fella's heart above in the Mon they eventually fucked him out .
I was reading in one of the free magazines from around the city, can't remember which one, another piece about the launching of the 200 year book.... good few photo's in the magazine of people at the launch and 3 people in the photos I know for definite were also fucked out of the school ...

What's with all this bullshit:confused::confused::confused:

Just reading the piece on the echo .......... Such Bullshit ....... I see in the Actors section they have J. R. Myers ................ sure they broke that young fella's heart above in the Mon they eventually fucked him out .
I was reading in one of the free magazines from around the city, can't remember which one, another piece about the launching of the 200 year book.... good few photo's in the magazine of people at the launch and 3 people in the photos I know for definite were also fucked out of the school ...

What's with all this bullshit:confused::confused::confused:

JR was taken in by the other gaf around the corner.

The school around the corner, if you will.

heh

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 1:45pm

More events ▼