Ken O' Flynn This is Your Life

Mister X

Banned
Y'all might help me here. I would like to try a crowd sourcing experiment. Current Deputy Lord Mayor Ken O' Flynn has attracted a lot of attention due to his colourful activities and statements. From Busking to Mosques to Charity Scandals. Please do join in here with your favourite episode.
X

Charity Hoodwinked

To start the ball rolling. Kenneth offered to produce a record to raise money for Penny Dinners.
Not knowing his true colours at the time, they of course accepted.
He proceeded to record himself and a friend. A video was also produced.
n3rfqh.jpg

https://itunes.apple.com/ie/album/heaven-can-wait-ep/id580161374
Many people worked for nothing on this as it was for PD.
The album ended up being only a five song EP which included a song by Malcolm Urquart.
Strangely, a VAST number of copies were unnecessarily manufactured. 6,000 I believe.
The bills for this and various other providers started arriving at Penny Dinners.
This little adventure placed PD € 7,000 into debt.
PD freaked and immediately mobilised their volunteers to vigorously persuade people to buy this EP to pay off these unexpected debts.
They succeeded in paying off the CD manufacturers and other debtors, and then buried the rest of the copies of this embarrassing debacle.
PD were hoodwinked into being a vehicle for a questionable musical romp with undoubtedly political gain in mind.
Before the current Lord Mayor was selected, Ken announced that he 'deserved the job'.
He got to be Deputy LM. Congratulations Ken.
X

Last edited:
I'd say the mods might want to look at this urgently. Possibility of attention from legal quarters.
To think, I was banned for 3 months not too long ago for something quite trivial in comparison.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Polly Barrett
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

8th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼