Katie Hopkins on the late late

Essentially the left/liberal smuggerati will defend free speech as long as its what they want to hear. Bring it on i say because they will be the cause of the breakup of the EU, marine to power in france, wilders in the netherland and the afd in germany.......each of those is as plausible as president trump

The last time I heard her on the radio here was onMatt Cooper she thought that the unit of currency here was "potatoes"

Of course Matt folded as usual and did not pull her up on it.

Cracking banter/wumming though by Katie.

I must admit, I laughed hard there.

Essentially the left/liberal smuggerati will defend free speech as long as its what they want to hear. Bring it on i say because they will be the cause of the breakup of the EU, marine to power in france, wilders in the netherland and the afd in germany.......each of those is as plausible as president trump

Don't forget it has to be gender neutral free speech. Hearing words like he and she is extremely offensive

A big part of the problem is there's fuck all alpha dogs around on the left these days and those that are there either struggle to stay relevant or get marginalised.

You look back to the 90s and you had the likes of Blair and Brown, Clinton, Mitterand, Bob Hawke. Serious politicians. Closer to home you had guys like Ruairi Quinn and Dick Spring performing very well in senior cabinet posts.

Who do you have now? Bernie? Corbyn? Ed Miliband? Benny fucking Howlin?

Clinton left wing ???:rolleyes:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nicole Maguire
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

25th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jimmy Lee

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼