just cleaned out me desk

and all that jazz...

just deleted the various illegally downloaded films from my pc....
pinched a load of stationary..
even had my last bit of free food (nicked from the lunch table from a nearby conference room)

i'll miss being a student..

NOT!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

MinXy said:
Hehe the token clean out of the stationary cupboard even though one doesn't need the stuff.

i nicked a pile of stuff from the company i worked for before this, used all of it - being an oul student. this time round i think i just did it for old times sake..

got told by the former boss (the Asshole one i spoke of), that i had one day to clean out me stuff. ha...told him to get stuffed...did it in me own time..

not gonna miss this place, glad to be moving on!

odyssey said:
i nicked a pile of stuff from the company i worked for before this, used all of it - being an oul student. this time round i think i just did it for old times sake..

got told by the former boss (the Asshole one i spoke of), that i had one day to clean out me stuff. ha...told him to get stuffed...did it in me own time..

not gonna miss this place, glad to be moving on!
I usually do the same when I leave somewhere, dunno why as it just sits at home in a bag somewhere :rolleyes:

Always nice to get out of a job/company you dislike, weight off the aul shouders n all that!

Enjoy walking outta there for the last time! :D

advice: delete all yer "temp" (c:documents and settings / local settings / temp) directories and browser temporary files and history (tools/ internet options - on yer browser) too.

they are the FIRST thing any techie looks at when they get a machine to fix / format, their job is that dull they need to go through peoples laundry / rubbish to titilate themselves.

ubernerd said:
advice: delete all yer "temp" (c:documents and settings / local settings / temp) directories and browser temporary files and history (tools/ internet options - on yer browser) too.

they are the FIRST thing any techie looks at when they get a machine to fix / format, their job is that dull they need to go through peoples laundry / rubbish to titilate themselves.

yeah, i do that regularly though anyways,
i hate all that sorta rubbish clogging up the oul machine...
it was a heap of crap...so slow, that anything would make it even slower.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼