Junior A Hurling Championship 2023

Oh yeah I forgot… my man said that’s not correct. It’s only players from Killavullen parish playing with Killavullen he says .. he said that they actually still lose the odd player from the parish to neighbor clubs like Clyda and Mallow. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Jesus i dunno so. Its my mothers home parish and all my cousins went there and their colleagues from school play with KVN

Went up to Killeagh last night to watch the Ita's and Cobh game. Poor enough game in fairness. Cobh will be disappointed they didn't really play. Lost their main player to injury at half time. Referee also was a bit hard on them, didn't give them much. Timmy Wilk best player on the field, kept Harnedy scoreless from play until he went off him further up the field. Number 8, Darragh O'Brien I think it was, best Ita's player, was immense with ball in hand. Ita's definitely up for it, lots of fist pumps. Don't think they'll win the county, but might give it a rattle in the east final. Overheard someone say Ita's train under lights normally in Killeagh? Strange to bring Cobh down there if so.

Went up to Killeagh last night to watch the Ita's and Cobh game. Poor enough game in fairness. Cobh will be disappointed they didn't really play. Lost their main player to injury at half time. Referee also was a bit hard on them, didn't give them much. Timmy Wilk best player on the field, kept Harnedy scoreless from play until he went off him further up the field. Number 8, Darragh O'Brien I think it was, best Ita's player, was immense with ball in hand. Ita's definitely up for it, lots of fist pumps. Don't think they'll win the county, but might give it a rattle in the east final. Overheard someone say Ita's train under lights normally in Killeagh? Strange to bring Cobh down there if so.
Dont Itas even play with Killeagh at some ages underage?

Glanworth 2-17 LC Gaels 0-14

Glanworth now face Ballyhooly or Kilshannig in final.

Going to the game I fancied Glanworth to win this with a small bit to spare but another example of the lack of proper referring down the grades.
But what can you about it as there is so little referees there.
I thought LC Gaels were robbed on a good few occasions.
Glanworth pulled away in the last 20 mins with aid of slight wind to book there spot in the final.

Glanworth 2-17 LC Gaels 0-14
Glanworth now face Ballyhooly or Kilshannig in final.
Going to the game I fancied Glanworth to win this with a small bit to spare but another example of the lack of proper referring down the grades.
But what can you about it as there is so little referees there.
I thought LC Gaels were robbed on a good few occasions.
Glanworth pulled away in the last 20 mins with aid of slight wind to book their spot in the final.
The standard of refereeing in Avondhu is absolutely atrocious. Can be hilariously bad as a neutral at games but it’s not good enough when players put in so much effort throughout the year.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

11th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Darragh O Rourke

Seventy Seven, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼