John Delaney

Just wondering is anyone else embarrassed by this dip-stick.

If I'm not mistaken, he get's paid well into the six figure category.
He appointed Steve Staunton ..... 'nuff said ?

He also was behind Don Givens being the U21's coach, Givens who said it didn't matter if the team won or not ..... which was actually quite astute as under him they never did !!!

He insists on being in every photo-op possible, and now he is paraded around a Polish city by drunken fans minus his sock and shoe's .... but isn't he a great fealla.

I just thought he was meant to be the Chief Executive of the national football Association.
Is he the new breed of highly successful {?} cutting edge buissness-man, and can we look forward to the heads of say the German Russian Spanish etc FA's ,getting on board and acting accordingly ?

Just wondering is anyone else embarrassed by this dip-stick.

If I'm not mistaken, he get's paid well into the six figure category.
He appointed Steve Staunton ..... 'nuff said ?

He also was behind Don Givens being the U21's coach, Givens who said it didn't matter if the team won or not ..... which was actually quite astute as under him they never did !!!

He insists on being in every photo-op possible, and now he is paraded around a Polish city by drunken fans minus his sock and shoe's .... but isn't he a great fealla.

I just thought he was meant to be the Chief Executive of the national football Association.
Is he the new breed of highly successful {?} cutting edge buissness-man, and can we look forward to the heads of say the German Russian Spanish etc FA's ,getting on board and acting accordingly ?

The guy is a national treasure. We are in Poland because of John

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Ger Wolfe
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Buffalo Soul - Bob Marley Tribute

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼