Jimmy Saville Dies

Visiting Peter sutcliffe, if he did means nothing really, it's just strange.

Lord Longford not only visited Myra Hindley but actively campaigned for her release, no one thought he was a kiddie fiddler, they just thought he was a bit of a loo lah

Do a bit of digging into your friend Jimmy too.

:cool:
Stick to the point of what is probably in line for the "PROC Stupid Insinuation Of The Year" award.
A Provisional I.R.A. leader not responsible for deaths.

Next you'll be saying that neither F.F. nor the banks had no part to play in Ireland's economic crisis! :rolleyes:

:cool:
Stick to the point of what is probably in line for the "PROC Stupid Insinuation Of The Year" award.
A Provisional I.R.A. leader not responsible for deaths.

Next you'll be saying that neither F.F. nor the banks had no part to play in Ireland's economic crisis! :rolleyes:

If and award has got 'stupid' and 'of the year' in the title then you're a shoe in Lee. Any year.

I never said he wasn't responsible for deaths, I asked how you were so certain he was.

I can't provide proof that Saville was a paedo, but you can't provide proof that McGuinness murdered anyone either.

The Irish people didn't choose to allow McGuinness to run for President. Saville chose to befriend Sutcliffe. You can't compare the two.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Joe Mac

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼