Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

The only areas that have had any sort of growth within the UK are the London area and Northern Ireland, trade between NI and the Republic is up something like 36% but of course the protocol is not working!!
The protocol needs to be applied to the entire U.K. really.
1654772318997.png
@TheEconomist
Britain likes to think of itself as a dynamic, free-market place, but its economy lags behind much of the rich world. It is stuck in a 15-year rut and has become the stagnation nation https://econ.st/39cbUEQ
1654776120991.png

Last edited:
Bill being brought forward on June 20th.
They can bring in a bill to repeal the laws of gravity for all the good it will do them.

Performative nonsense.

It is no secret that N.I.'s success is exactly why the UK government want to change the protocol as the D.U.P. lost an election.

Highest inflation in Europe - Lowest forecast growth in the G20 - Biggest decline in trade in Europe - Car industry collapse.

Distract....distract......distract..................

The protocol needs to be applied to the entire U.K. really.
View attachment 12710
@TheEconomist
Britain likes to think of itself as a dynamic, free-market place, but its economy lags behind much of the rich world. It is stuck in a 15-year rut and has become the stagnation nation https://econ.st/39cbUEQ
View attachment 12711
Britain does lots of things very well but yeah, there's a definite growth problem.

I'm going to avoid the strong temptation to write a long write up as to what I think the issues are...

Britain does lots of things very well but yeah, there's a definite growth problem.

I'm going to avoid the strong temptation to write a long write up as to what I think the issues are...
It certainly does and a failed U.K. is bad for everybody but the sooner its politicians face reality about their poor choices the better as they simply cannot keep sticking their fingers in their ears and sing "Rule Britannia" loudly every time evidence of the Brexit woes that they were warned about actually come to pass.

Labour are too scared to even mention Brexit and the Tories have somehow got Brexit "Done" hurrah..!

Last edited:
It certainly does and a failed U.K. is bad for everybody but the sooner its politicians face reality about their poor choices the better as they simply cannot keep sticking their fingers in their ears and sing "Rule Britannia" loudly every time evidence of the Brexit woes that they were warned about actually come to pass.

Labour are too scared to even mention Brexit and the Tories have somehow got Brexit "Done" hurrah..!
Brexit is done.

It's just done very badly.

There isn't a realistic path to reversing Brexit entirely, the EU wouldn't buy it and it'd create massive problems in the UK for anyone who tried it.

So the name of the game is to blame the Tories for the failings that are happening, rather than bang on about a battle they've lost. The shitshow is down to Tory implementation of Brexit, they could have done a soft Brexit (e.g. membership of Single Market + retaining freedom of movement) but went with a hard Brexit, so Brexit in and of itself isn't the problem. So I get why Labour are avoiding the word.

The Tories are toast.
The fingers in the ears, idiotic nationalism has really bitten home. It's just a matter of time before they're swept out, people are shit sick of the incompetence, graft and the consequences to the nation.
1654783788261.png

1654783817476.png
1654783926209.png

Brexit is done.

It's just done very badly.

There isn't a realistic path to reversing Brexit entirely, the EU wouldn't buy it and it'd create massive problems in the UK for anyone who tried it.

So the name of the game is to blame the Tories for the failings that are happening, rather than bang on about a battle they've lost. The shitshow is down to Tory implementation of Brexit, they could have done a soft Brexit (e.g. membership of Single Market + retaining freedom of movement) but went with a hard Brexit, so Brexit in and of itself isn't the problem. So I get why Labour are avoiding the word.

The Tories are toast.
The fingers in the ears, idiotic nationalism has really bitten home. It's just a matter of time before they're swept out, people are shit sick of the incompetence, graft and the consequences to the nation.
View attachment 12712

View attachment 12713
View attachment 12714
Boris made a big nonsense speech today that was meant to be about housing but it was mostly about tax, bananas,growing olives but mostly waffle.
1654784308919.png

Boris Johnson: We've been sorting out Labour not building enough houses

Also Boris Johnson: We're one of the least prolific house builders in the OECD

They've only been in power for 12 years..

The are now just locked in to remaining both corrupt and useless for the rest of the term and just hope that something will turn up but Boris should be gone within 6 months. We know what Labour are against but we know little of what they are for even as Boris is on the ropes.

1654784191425.png

Voting intentions (31% con v39% Lab) is depressingly good for Tories at mid term of election cycle when Government party would generally expect to be getting a kicking in the polls anyway.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

27th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Sunday & Bank Holiday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼