Is the PROC over?

Although there are still classic threads, is the overall vibe getting jaded? Lost its orginality?

Portents of change everywhere? .............The Croke Park loss, the rise of the BOB, falling house prices, New York costs of living, pikers on the make, Dublinesque flash and coin.

I dunno but you get the feeling.

Sorriedarelike said:
Although there are still classic threads, is the overall vibe getting jaded? Lost its orginality?

Portents of change everywhere? .............The Croke Park loss, the rise of the BOB, falling house prices, New York costs of living, pikers on the make, Dublinesque flash and coin.

surely you are joking.

it's never been better.

classic threads like boys oh boys are keeping this forum interesting, entertaining and fun.

Sorriedarelike said:

It is beginning to lose some of it's appeal to me I have to say.

Wolfy Van Der Greylocks said:
surely you are joking.

it's never been better.

classic threads like boys oh boys are keeping this forum interesting, entertaining and fun.

"Interesting, entertaining and fun" - you couldn't have put it better

Wolfy Van Der Greylocks said:
surely you are joking.

it's never been better.

wolfy, you obviously are very entertaining to each other. for a while I was even somewhat amused at your 'coup' of the message board.
but now it's just tired, flat and unoriginal.
it might be alright if you talked about something other than yourselves once in a while. but really I find you all a bit sad at this point.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
I'm Grand Mam presents That's Showbiz
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

2nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼