Is Eamonn Ryan Ireland's worst ever TD?

MerchantOfEnnis

I ask myself this question after just driving to and from Dunnes in my fume belching car so I can throw a few cans into a machine that'll give me a few quid, instead of walking to the bottle bank near me and depositing them there as I used to do.

Between me hopping in the car to throw cans away and him flying to Brazil for St. Patrick's Day, I can't say I'd be massively convinced with his credentials as a Green TD.

The only reason I'm even questioning if he's the worst Irish TD ever is the fact that Roderic O'Gorman also exists, and he gives Eamo some run for his money to be fair.

I'd actually be a green voter if it wasn't for this pair of fucking idiots. But no way is old Danny Boyle getting a vote off me while his ship is sailing under the same flag as these gobshites.

Discuss.

Dara Murphy by a mile.
Absolutely 💯!! This forum is misdirected.

The carry-on from Dara Murphy and his wife is one of the biggest disgraces in Irish politics and is a prime example of everything that's wrong with the Irish political system. Honestly if you were doing a research project on how being a TD can be used for your own personal gain they would be a perfect case study. The North Side of Cork City is a proud area, but fuck me how did they return Dara Murphy to the Dail twice. I'm happy to get a thread started hear on that greaser Murphy, with all that's happening he's out in Europe somewhere earning a nice salary.

Absolutely 💯!! This forum is misdirected.

The carry-on from Dara Murphy and his wife is one of the biggest disgraces in Irish politics and is a prime example of everything that's wrong with the Irish political system. Honestly if you were doing a research project on how being a TD can be used for your own personal gain they would be a perfect case study. The North Side of Cork City is a proud area, but fuck me how did they return Dara Murphy to the Dail twice. I'm happy to get a thread started hear on that greaser Murphy, with all that's happening he's out in Europe somewhere earning a nice salary.
I remember when he was Lord Mayor thinking he was the biggest shithead going. Wasn’t surprised to be proven right.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

11th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brewhouse Jazz

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼