Is camping dead in Cork?

Yeah, we asked one of the girls but she just though dirt and grime! Went on about wanting to bring make up and all that. I mean come on, get a grip...

Spot on. I had people asking me about sockets for GHDs and shit.

FFS...

I might just head off on my todd.

Oh bad subject , My son wants to go camping and he wants me to go , arrrrgh , i know i'll end up going ( for him) but tis not my thing at all , the bugs and the thoughs of no alarm , but i suppose it will be an experience :mrgreen:

Oh bad subject , My son wants to go camping and he wants me to go , arrrrgh , i know i'll end up going ( for him) but tis not my thing at all , the bugs and the thoughs of no alarm , but i suppose it will be an experience :mrgreen:

Maggie, it's great fun. Just get yourselves a decent tent, with an inner layer that keeps all the bugs and shit out.

Spot on. I had people asking me about sockets for GHDs and shit.

FFS...

I might just head off on my todd.

Same! Needless to say I'm not mentioning it around her. I just wanna load up, bare essentials and have a random night away from the city!

I don't get why she needs make up and all that nonsense! Whose going to be judging you?

give it a go Maggie..once you get there youll have a laugh..get some of that wine in the box with tap..red wine..great for camping...shur you wont notice the bugs when your trollied off your head hehe... really though,its a lot of fun when you get into it :)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

24th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼