Is ballotelli shite or is he been made look shite

No doubt he's a bit loopy😋 personally the rest of the squad don't do him any favours, there's more support on obese underpants then there is in the Liverpool squad, Rogers is gettin more like David o Leary when he managed Leeds. Anyone remember o Leary referring to the Leeds squad as his babies. Look what happened to them....

I think that Balotelli shouldn't shoulder all the blame for his floundering form. He is a player that is most effective when paired with another striker. Operating him as a lone isolated forward doesn't suit his characteristics. If Liverpool fans just reflected back on say the partnership of Tosack and Keegan , how do they think that Tosack would have faired on his own on top?

I think that Balotelli shouldn't shoulder all the blame for his floundering form. He is a player that is most effective when paired with another striker. Operating him as a lone isolated forward doesn't suit his characteristics. If Liverpool fans just reflected back on say the partnership of Tosack and Keegan , how do they think that Tosack would have faired on his own on top?

Agreed, I really want to see how he gets on with Sturridge back, he's being blamed for a lot, but the team around him haven't exactly been setting the world alight either.

Agreed, I really want to see how he gets on with Sturridge back, he's being blamed for a lot, but the team around him haven't exactly been setting the world alight either.

Very true. Other new players have shown only glimpses of their previous form and even Henderson who was excellent last year has regressed quite a bit too.

Having said that, Balotelli doesn't help his own cause. Doesn't seem too bothered with his lack of form.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼