IOTY 2022. OFFICIAL.

So let's say you accuse someone of fabricating a rape claim but you put a question mark at the end.
Is that all good then?

Also why the fuck should he list all his previous handles for you?
Is there a requirement on everybody in the forum to do that?
I must have missed the memo.
Let's start with Pooman and we'll work it from there.
:lol!:
"I got that one wrong"

I'd say even poor Earl is squirming uncomfortably while you try defend his "honour" on this one THK. He said he's open about his Alts and doesn't hide any of them. If he's so open about them then why the secrecy as to what they are?
Don't think Dan claimed he was open about his alts or that he didn't hide them, so there's nobody asking Dan to provide a list of his - not sure there'd be enough room 😇

As for Pooman and your previous assertion that it's an alt of mine, again I'm not sure how many times you need to be told something for it to register in that cavity between your ears but I've only ever posted under Soundman, and Pooman is NOT me, but of course that doesn't stop you from trying to lecture others about their grasp of alts :cool:

Has the import of "the vast majority of" been explained to you yet? :ROFLMAO:

Everytime someone accuses someone especially Earl of having an alt you swallow it hook line and sinker. Probably because it suits the narrative you have of him in your head.

The vast majority of his alts are declared afaik.
He has lots because he is banned a lot.
The same applies to Dan by the way.
old-man-computer.gif
As I said, he is a gullible old fool.

And my second nomination for IOTY has to be this nugget from THK which he actually posted on the IOTY thread itself :ROFLMAO:

He states "The vast majority of his alts are declared afaik" and then claims that I am "throwing around baseless accusations" when I say that "the vast majority" means that there are a number of them that aren't (declared).

Poor THK, in his fixation on me he's impaled himself on his own stupidity.

Probably best you get someone to explain what "the vast majority of" something actually means fellah :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
All of them were declared, for the umpteen time, I never hid them. Laughable that you would nominate King_y for pointing out a truthful fact considering you yourself have a serious aversion to the truth.

"I got that one wrong"

I'd say even poor Earl is squirming uncomfortably while you try defend his "honour" on this one THK. He said he's open about his Alts and doesn't hide any of them. If he's so open about them then why the secrecy as to what they are?
Don't think Dan claimed he was open about his alts or that he didn't hide them, so there's nobody asking Dan to provide a list of his - not sure there'd be enough room 😇

As for Pooman and your previous assertion that it's an alt of mine, again I'm not sure how many times you need to be told something for it to register in that cavity between your ears but I've only ever posted under Soundman, and Pooman is NOT me, but of course that doesn't stop you from trying to lecture others about their grasp of alts :cool:

Has the import of "the vast majority of" been explained to you yet? :ROFLMAO:
I never said Pooman is an alt of yours.
Could he be? Yes.
He could also be my alt.
What is so difficult for you to get?
Stop obsessing over alts m8 and just enjoy the show.

8 confirmed so far.

Matlock✔️✔️

Drucker✔️

Soundman✔️

King Silkbeard✔️

Stan Ogden✔️

Meridian✔️

Roxetten ✔️

Hurricane Sterling✔️

Treehouse and High King both have one nom each.

I propose that we await the final two noms and when we have our 10 confirmed we can start the poll proper. Ideally it should be up by December 1st.

Cometh the hour, cometh the Adjudicator.

Top notch work from Rox, rescuing what has been an absolute shambles this year.

I nominate Fed Up for quitting the board then returning less than 48 hours later.

1669285821771.png

I think next year it should just be left to Rox.
He at least will do the job as opposed to those who say they want to then just let the process descend into chaos.

#ROX23.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

25th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼