IOTY 2021?

M8 you seem to be following Mattie a lot around here, we all know Fedy is Fishy, ask him how he knows that you knows Mattie's address because quite frankly I find this very odd and a little disturbing.
Fedmitty isn't Fish_y, that was just Dan playing with the clown, Bleak_y. As for you finding something old and disturbing, that gave me a hearty chuckle considering your past here with female posters. 🙈 🙈

Fedmitty isn't Fish_y, that was just Dan playing with the clown, Bleak_y. As for you finding something old and disturbing, that gave me a hearty chuckle considering your past here with female posters. 🙈 🙈
That is pure BS he definitely thought he was Fishy which stlll might be the case but let's get back to how you know Matties address coz you seem to be following her around here and give a thumbs up with everything she utters?

That is pure BS he definitely thought he was Fishy which stlll might be the case but let's get back to how you know Matties address coz you seem to be following her around here and give a thumbs up with everything she utters?
Okay let's try this again, Fedmitty claimed this, also claiming that I was you ergo you know her address also. Seriously how hard can this be to follow?

He follows her around like a lost puppy, then makes this comment.

Post in thread 'IOTY 2021?' https://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/forums/index.php?threads/ioty-2021.247175/post-7142522
Is that 13 or 14 now, dearie me you really are a pity but I guess it's tough being an incel that is incapable of interacting with females from an attic. :ninja:
By the way my post you linked was a reference to a joke at the time of the secret forum being added, another Creepy Ian fail.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cast
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

8th Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Bold Ensemble

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼