IOTY 2021?

🤣🤣🤣 Only yourself would be upto something like that
Ah Bleak_y, I have no issue with my old usernames and people knowing them, I never hid them. It doesn't and has never mattered to me. Only people like yourself and Fed use alts for nefarious reasons would have issues with people finding out and need to hide them. But the thing is you can't hide them forever as Fed's meltdown this morning typified. *awaits Creepy Ian's reply*

Ah Bleak_y, I have no issue with my old usernames and people knowing them, I never hid them. It doesn't and has never mattered to me. Only people like yourself and Fed use alts for nefarious reasons would have issues with people finding out and need to hide them. But the thing is you can't hide them forever as Fed's meltdown this morning typified.
I suppose you might have a point....Anvil 🤣

I suppose you might have a point....Anvil 🤣
I have to go check this Anvil user seeing as he has yours and Creepy Ian's knickers in a twist

Edit, ah here I just checked and one of the first posts that came up says he was English. Now that really shows how crazy yourself and Creepy Ian are.

I have to go check this Anvil user seeing as he has yours and Creepy Ian's knickers in a twist

Edit, ah here I just checked and one of the first posts that came up says he was English. Now that really shows how crazy yourself and Creepy Ian are.
Not sure who Ian is but how do we know you're not English yourself?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Insiders

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼