Immigration Thread

There is racism everywhere and it works both ways James mcclean?????.
Ireland was never a racist country. I'm saying the lefties are weaponising the term now to further their own agenda, so in reality ,who really are the racists.
Recent behaviours prove we always were, just never got to test the theory. I think most countries are racist to some extent, if not, then xenophobic at the least. It was so easy to look down our noses at the likes of the English with their overt racism of the 60's-90's but then look at how quickly we failed at the first hurdle of any real diversity.

I get the same sense about the upcoming elections as I did around the last. Every social media page, every radio talk show you listen in on, nearly every conversation you have is dominated by the i word, and the dominant vein is around controls/full/send them back. At the last GE the same platforms were all full of change/Mayree-Looah/our ancestors didn't die for this etc..

I can see the Independants pissing on manys the plate of the main parties chips, including that idiot Blighe, for the same reasons SF nearly ran away with the vote at the last count.

Recent behaviours prove we always were, just never got to test the theory. I think most countries are racist to some extent, if not, then xenophobic at the least. It was so easy to look down our noses at the likes of the English with their overt racism of the 60's-90's but then look at how quickly we failed at the first hurdle of any real diversity.

I get the same sense about the upcoming elections as I did around the last. Every social media page, every radio talk show you listen in on, nearly every conversation you have is dominated by the i word, and the dominant vein is around controls/full/send them back. At the last GE the same platforms were all full of change/Mayree-Looah/our ancestors didn't die for this etc..

I can see the Independants pissing on manys the plate of the main parties chips, including that idiot Blighe, for the same reasons SF nearly ran away with the vote at the last count.
Independents will do very well, People who are sick of the current govt and who consider SF prone to constant flip flopping will
vote independent,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:30pm

More events ▼