Immigration Thread

I guess we’re gonna see. The right is ascendant in Europe. Why wouldn’t it be the same here? I’m all for a sensible immigration policy myself.

A right wing rag that actually supported Hitler back in the day
Do keep up Dan.

View attachment 33258

Thickos and suckers fall for it every time.
Dan back on "ignore":lol!:

Funny enough you were happy enough to use a DailyMail/Amarach Research poll in the past when it suited your own agenda.

CblZ7Tj.png

By the way, that's pwnage :ROFLMAO:

I'll listen to any election candidate or anyone here who has a problem with the number of foreigners coming here if they

(1) Aren't posting links to random crimes by immigrants as a childish way of "proving" immigration is bad.

(2) Are not rounding on immigrants that are 'more' foreign than others. i.e. no problem with white Europeans, but posting problems and crimes committed by Asians or black people.

(3) Understand that it's near impossible to STOP boats of asylum seekers arriving on EU shores and we have to deal with it (I agree our system is shite at the moment). Also Ukraine is being bombed to shit and the Russians are intent on wreaking havoc there until Kyiv collapses so we should be sound and understanding about what that must be like for Ukrainians who leave their country.

(4) Understand that other European countries, including our neighbours, are trying to spread the 'burden' so we have to take our fair share and sticking our fingers in our ears shouting 'Ireland is Full' is going to fix fuck all. It's an extremely complex problem that can't be dismissed with simpleton logic "just fuck them out".

(5) Are not considering voting for racist agitators like Derek Blighe, Mick O'Keeffe and other scum looking for clicks, follows and social media subscriptions by screaming at traumatised people coming from war torn and/or 3rd world countries who have likely been through hell to get here. Or you are not using the far right phrases like "military age men" or talking points like "the new plantation". Fuck off.

(6) Understand that immigrants are crucial for our health sector and the wider economy. If you want decent roads, less shit hospitals and all the other stuff that goes with a modern, 1st world economy then we need immigrants. All the young Irish people who were educated for free by Irish tax payers and then fucked off to Australia because they want to go on the piss in the sun for a few years (insert big moan about "lifestyle") have to be replaced by foreign workers.

(7) Understand that we are a profoundly ugly people who have been isolated in a far corner of Europe with our oppressive neighbours for way too long and foreign DNA from Brazilians, Nigerians, Georgians and Poles will do us the world of good as a nation!!!

Sign up for Sloppy's Immigration Discussion Charter today and we can chat borders, burdens and building. :ROFLMAO:
[/QUOTE
All the young Irish people went to Australia as there was a recession here you dopey cunt.
20% unemployment.
Sickening to hear Taoiseach Simon Harris playing populist politics with immigration on Ireland AM.
Dog whistling to the anti-immigrant politics talking about migrants who 'dont have a right to be here' & 'welfare abuse'.
Shameful
All to distract from Government policy failures

They've made an absolute balls of it. Up to mid March they weren't even asking those who got here from countries with no direct flights to Ireland how they got here. Taking in unlimited number when we already had record homelessness AND a housing crisis was staggering stupidity. As with everything, this all goes back to the housing crisis. The government want to blame immigrants for their poor planning. Absolute scum. Country is broken.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Michelle Wolf + Marnie Manning + Kyla Cobbler
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

19th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Fred's Battle of the Bands Heat 5

Fred Zeppelins, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼