Immigration Thread

Yes, but you said that children's allowance was more than €38 a week. It isn't.

It's not a lot to live on/care for a kid with.
I meant more than €38 a week, as in it was whatever the child allowance was on top of that basic €38.

Apologies for the misunderstanding.

No, it's not a lot to live on, but as I said earlier, nearly everything else essential is provided for them.

Also, my original posting here was not referring to mother's and children.. I was on about the men.

I can only speak for the ones living by me Frispy, mostly women with young children who they have to look after.
Don't go against the 'they all come over here and get housed straight away' narrative

It is children that get housed, they do of course have parents who look after them.

Single males aren't a priority ( Irish or otherwise)

I meant more than €38 a week, as in it was whatever the child allowance was on top of that basic €38.

Apologies for the misunderstanding.

No, it's not a lot to live on, but as I said earlier, nearly everything else essential is provided for them.

Also, my original posting here was not referring to mother's and children.. I was on about the men.

No bother at all, I see what you mean.

Have you read the McMahon report? What is provided for them often falls short.

Link if you haven't - https://migrant-integration.ec.europa.eu/library-document/mcmahon-report_en

DOL all at sea on news at one re the border issue, our desire to be best boy in the class has come back to bite us,
How present govt thought this would work out ok is beyond me, shur twil be grand,

It's mainly the Far Right nutters who think SF are the "traders" and responsible for the government policy. And boy does that suit the FF shills.

It's mainly the Far Right nutters who think SF are the "traders" and responsible for the government policy. And boy does that suit the FF shills.

Much like the recent referendum Sinn Fein went along with govt's come one, come all policies of the last few years.

A last minute 180° , 'eh actually we're quite tough in immigration' just smacks of desperation.

Again you would really question has McDonald anything going on upstairs in not reading the room on this issue.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Twig (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th Jun 2024 @ 4:45 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼