i'm in love with...

Ah honey....

Really?

I suppose yeah, she's got the hottie look thing going on, but when she opens her fucking mouth!!

I dunno who's more whiney & irritating, her in Smallville or Marissa in the OC. I wanna clunk both their heads together!

odyssey said:
kristin kreuk...

i swear like. can't even watch her in smallville these days, i fancy her that much..
Do you not find her a bit whiny in it? She either looks like she's about to break out crying, or is crying in it all the bloody time.

kristin.jpg

Kirstin, at an emotional time.

angelicious said:
Ah honey....

Really?

I suppose yeah, she's got the hottie look thing going on, but when she opens her fucking mouth!!

I dunno who's more whiney & irritating, her in Smallville or Marissa in the OC. I wanna clunk both their heads together!

woah there now!

i'm...

i'm almost personally offended by your comparison of Mischa 'all i can do is blink my big weird eyes' Barton, to my lovely beautiful gorgeous Kristin...

tut

angelicious said:
Ah honey....

Really?

Great minds think alike.

200378.jpg

Kirstin ponders Angelicious's comments. She's not happy.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Best Of Cork Summer Special

City Limits, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼