Ian Bailey ?

To he fair, Bailey confessed to the murder twice. Granted he says now that it was a joke, but he did help point suspicion on himself at the start.
He didn't confess afaik.

He said 'yah I killed her to further my journalistic career' to a newspaper editor on the phone and he did a freak-out on some of his drink'n'drug buddies at a Halloween part.

I hope that im not giving too much away but wiping down a metallic surface with bleach not only removes blood and destroys DNA but would also remove finger prints and latent oils.

How and ever.....under UV light it would be fairly ovbious to a forensic scientist that a wipe down had taken place which in itself would pose massive questions on who had access to the gate and who had the knowlegdge to do an effective wipedown.

If i was a bent guard and had the option of tampering witb or destroying evidence....i know which one that i would choose.

Destroying....leaves no chance that a small spot during the wipedown was missed.

Gategate?

I'll get me coat.

He didn't confess afaik.

He said 'yah I killed her to further my journalistic career' to a newspaper editor on the phone and he did a freak-out on some of his drink'n'drug buddies at a Halloween part.

He said " I did it, I bashed her brains in with a rock" to the young fella he gave a lift to as well.

That sounds like a confession to me!

Again, he says it was an attempt at black humour but it certainly drew attention to him.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼