How pathetic is jungle?

Wolfy Van Der Greylocks

Boys Oh Boys Forum Users
He doesn't get the reaction from us he's looking for when he spams the forum so he accuses us of interfering with children - that's seriously pathetic jungle!

What a sad little man.

Fair enough, if you want to dedicate your time to posting nonsense on your own in our forum - doesn't bother anyone. but to use the suffering of kids who've been affected like that as a punch line for one of your attacks on us is beyond low. it genuinely does show you to be a nasty, pathetic, little man.

so, carry on posting away n your own, trying to wind us up - while we have a chat and a bit of a laugh.

Wolfy Van Der Greylocks said:
He doesn't get the reaction from us he's looking for when he spams the forum so he accuses us of interfering with children - that's seriously pathetic jungle!

What a sad little man.

Fair enough, if you want to dedicate your time to posting nonsense on your own in our forum - doesn't bother anyone. but to use the suffering of kids who've been affected like that as a punch line for one of your attacks on us is beyond low. it genuinely does show you to be a nasty, pathetic, little man.

so, carry on posting away n your own, trying to wind us up - while we have a chat and a bit of a laugh.

Well said Wolfy

This forum is like the Junk Email folder in Hotmail.

You must be very proud to have forced admin to create it.

Incidentally, I notice more of your threads are being moved here today...

That banning must be close.

jungle said:

you must be a very lonely man jungle.

sorry.

jungle said:

The admin has set out some fairly strict criteria for BoB threads (these restrictions are unique to BoB, by the way) and the BoBs have been observing them strictly.

If anyone is looking for a banning, it's you with that kiddy fiddler thread.

tedobrien said:
If anyone is looking for a banning, it's you with that kiddy fiddler thread.

Notice that I didn't say any of you were one, I said that you shared the sociopathic tendencies that they have and that I would feel uncomfortable leaving children with you.

jungle - you are a loser.

i genuinely hope that in real life you're not as petty, nasty and idiotic as you are on here.

have a nice weekend and try and calm down. if you do go ahead with your dirty protest, see you on tuesday.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼