How many Pride weekends are there?

From the Indo.

A lot of sympathy for the man... who has lived a lie for 20 years.

If he was cheating with a woman would he get the same soft treatment?

I wouldn't believe that he hasn't cheated. You don't just decide you're gay without trying out a few cocks first. Or so I'm told.

It must be absolutely mortifying for the kids. Imagine the mental image of your dad being rammed up the arse by some big hairy fella.

My husband just came out as gay, and my world has crashed around me. I had no idea, and we have been happily married as man and wife for almost 20 years. He has promised me he hasn’t cheated but said that he just can’t live a lie anymore. We have teenage children who are also confused and have been going through a cycle of emotions. I love him and thought we would be married forever. I feel so embarrassed and worry about what people will say. His parents have passed away but mine are here and they’re trying to be supportive but are just in shock too. He doesn’t know what he wants to do next and neither do I; we are all still processing this news. The kids don’t know what to say and it’s been a mix of emotions. I feel so upset and heartbroken, and I just can’t believe that this is my life. I never suspected a thing and I do believe him when he said he hasn’t cheated, and I see that this has been tough for him, but I just don’t know what to think.

Imagine the mental image of your dad being rammed up the arse by some big hairy fella.

You have a major issue with this. Maybe one day you'll mature.

My bro in law in Spain came out after a very similar time married. He also had two kids, the young lad about 12 or so and the girl a couple of years older. The amazing thing was that his conservative parents managed to accept it and now the guy has been living alone, in a few relationships on and off for about 15 years I reckon. He's evidently happier. The ex wife, who I don't see much of, has never had a relationship since and their kids have grown up fairly normal and happy. Both settled, one with a kid.

From the Indo.

A lot of sympathy for the man... who has lived a lie for 20 years.

If he was cheating with a woman would he get the same soft treatment?

I wouldn't believe that he hasn't cheated. You don't just decide you're gay without trying out a few cocks first. Or so I'm told.

It must be absolutely mortifying for the kids. Imagine the mental image of your dad being rammed up the arse by some big hairy fella.

My husband just came out as gay, and my world has crashed around me. I had no idea, and we have been happily married as man and wife for almost 20 years. He has promised me he hasn’t cheated but said that he just can’t live a lie anymore. We have teenage children who are also confused and have been going through a cycle of emotions. I love him and thought we would be married forever. I feel so embarrassed and worry about what people will say. His parents have passed away but mine are here and they’re trying to be supportive but are just in shock too. He doesn’t know what he wants to do next and neither do I; we are all still processing this news. The kids don’t know what to say and it’s been a mix of emotions. I feel so upset and heartbroken, and I just can’t believe that this is my life. I never suspected a thing and I do believe him when he said he hasn’t cheated, and I see that this has been tough for him, but I just don’t know what to think.
Prick should have said that before he got married and had kids

Would you bin a CV for a job
application if he person states
their pronouns in their bio.

We got a CV into a bar I worked in from this really cocky Dub. The CV went straight into the bin, only for yer man to arrive back a few minutes later saying he needed to correct something on the CV lol.

My quick thinking manager said that he'd already brought the CV up to the office and that he'd note the changes himself

Stating pronouns is covered
by race, nationality etc
I don't even know if there legislation
dealting with stating your pronouns
I would say there is a good chance that a court would find that discriminating against someone on the basis of their pronouns falls foul of the gender category of the equal status acts

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

28th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Sunday & Bank Holiday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼