How has this latest phase of hostility towards Boys oh Boys affected you?

How?

• Not at all. I've always loved them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes it has. I now love them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm finding it hard to understand people on this board. I don't like BoB. In general, I find them boring, and extremely repetitive. However, they have every right to be on this board. I have gone to the point whereby everytime I see the Boys Oh Boys thread pop up to the top of the thread list, I just ignore it, apart from the odd time when I'll pop in, and have a look.

There are a couple of members of this board that I am far from impressed with now, whom have been continually slating the BoB, They have become far more annoying than any member of the BoB itself, and this form of bullying doesn't reflect well on their character at all.

The Black Knight said:
I'm finding it hard to understand people on this board. I don't like BoB. In general, I find them boring, and extremely repetitive. However, they have every right to be on this board. I have gone to the point whereby everytime I see the Boys Oh Boys thread pop up to the top of the thread list, I just ignore it, apart from the odd time when I'll pop in, and have a look.

There are a couple of members of this board that I am far from impressed with now, whom have been continually slating the BoB, They have become far more annoying than any member of the BoB itself, and this form of bullying doesn't reflect well on their character at all.
Well said,
ignoring the threads you have no interest in is not a difficult thing to do.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼