Hola from Argentina

Hope everyone is having a good Summer, what have I been missing? Still recession shite all over the place? Having the time of my life, Brazil was insane! In Salta at the moment and off to Bolivia on Sat. Drink is dirt cheap here, close to a euro for a litre of whiskey!

Hope everyone is having a good Summer, what have I been missing? Still recession shite all over the place? Having the time of my life, Brazil was insane! In Salta at the moment and off to Bolivia on Sat. Drink is dirt cheap here, close to a euro for a litre of whiskey!

enjoy man

Have a great time :)

Good man Flynny, at least youre staying in touch with us buddy.

Have a ball in Argers.

The ladies are sweet over there man. Oh and you can eat the meat with a spoon...

S

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼