Help me remember obscure 80s TV show

Right, so this is something that's bugged me for a number of years. Anyone I've asked hasn't got a clue what I'm on about. I appreciate I have little or no detail to give, and the tiny memory I do have it might be off too. Fuck it, probably wasting my time, but anyway....

Does anyone remember a kids show, around the mid 80s, and it featured some creature in it (maybe and alien, or maybe a goblin or something like that?) and I think it was called something like the 'pockrok'....or something similar. This creature may or may not have been the lead character, or just a side character.

Have tried googling with the sparse detail I have, and nothing.....if anyone can solve the mystery they get a gold star.

was it the terrahawks with that witch zelda??

What is watu watu? I googled it but couldn't find it. Don't think it's that though.

Not moschops either. I'm losing hope.

Sure it was foreign dubbed over. It looked French. It was weird hence remembering it.

One of my faves is Mr Benn.

And Jamie and the magic torch.

And cant leave out Bagpuss. That would be a crime.

Right, so this is something that's bugged me for a number of years. Anyone I've asked hasn't got a clue what I'm on about. I appreciate I have little or no detail to give, and the tiny memory I do have it might be off too. Fuck it, probably wasting my time, but anyway....

Does anyone remember a kids show, around the mid 80s, and it featured some creature in it (maybe and alien, or maybe a goblin or something like that?) and I think it was called something like the 'pockrok'....or something similar. This creature may or may not have been the lead character, or just a side character.

Have tried googling with the sparse detail I have, and nothing.....if anyone can solve the mystery they get a gold star.

Did the little demon have red hair and live in a box? I remember one like that.

Otherwise, The Witches and the Grinnygog featuring a gargoyle? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_YHNsLyUxU

Or the Phoenix and the Carpet, though that was a bit earlier?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Skazz

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼