hayden panettiere

she is one irritating skinny little dwarf with the most annoying voice ever- a whiner who is right up her own backside.In addition to that, I do not like her.

She kept saying 'oh I keep forgetting I'm in Europe' and sticking her chest out. It's because it's no big deal here dear you can do that, silly woman

She's definitely had more than one yeast infection

She's fought more than that if the rumours are true:

This former B list television actress who was on a really big hit network show just a couple of years ago now just seems to float mindlessly and flit between boyfriends. She comes from a broken home and abusive home. Her dad used to beat her and get into bed with her. Her mom just let it happen because she was being beaten herself and did not want to provoke. Well, now the actress who is still very young only seems to date boyfriends who are abusive and willing to hit her. Her last boyfriend (former A list athlete with B list name recognition) was so scared that he would kill her he broke up with her. Her new celebrity boyfriend does not punch nearly as hard but seems to love it. Probably getting out his anger because he is closeted.

This former B list television actress who was on a really big hit network show just a couple of years ago now just seems to float mindlessly and flit between boyfriends. She comes from a broken home and abusive home. Her dad used to beat her and get into bed with her. Her mom just let it happen because she was being beaten herself and did not want to provoke. Well, now the actress who is still very young only seems to date boyfriends who are abusive and willing to hit her. Her last boyfriend (former A list athlete with B list name recognition) was so scared that he would kill her he broke up with her. Her new celebrity boyfriend does not punch nearly as hard but seems to love it. Probably getting out his anger because he is closeted.

- Lol. Awesome reportage!

lashed up on graham norton.

a nice drunk though. bit dull but harmless. does anyone outside of the us watch nashville? i can't imagine why they would.

pharrell got old.

i have to watch this. its shit but there is a far more annoying albino pigmey one in it that i'd love to kick in the box over and over til she died from a busted fanny.

Isn't one of the Klitschko brothers riding her now? Some size difference. I'd say he's only able to get the tip of his knob fully into her.

- I'd say she can barely walk after him. Looks like she's into it, though.

panettiere-klitschko.jpg

1-hayden-panettiere-engaged-wladimir-klitschko-engagement-ring-proposal-marriage-proposal-proposal-ideas-celebrity-weddings-0401-w724.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼