Have you ever been catfished?

Na still a pussy sorry kitten Tbh I haven’t the foggiest what it means Know it’s something like another person purporting to be you posting shite Is that it? Or near it Mid 60s nearly so half this terminology washes over me

It's astonishing that Una Mullalley is given a platform anywhere after she catfished an 18 year old gay teen by posing as a 15 year old.

'The Sunday Tribune was the worst offender with its cover story 'Open Season On Irish Teens', in which journalist Una Mullally set up a Gaydar profile as an 18 year-old called 'Davey' and when contacted by men, told them 'Davey' was 15. The responses 'Davey' got were mixed - some men wanted to have sex with him, some wanted him to get help - but the overall impression given, with the feature's bold type and talk of 'predators methods' was shrouded in nasty and unchallenged confusion. Not one gay person was approached by the paper to give comment about the scandal, something that would have tempered the tabloid hysteria of the article. Instead, the Tribune's Security Editor, Mick McCaffery, went out to meet men who contacted, 'Davey' and photographed them'.

The fact that she was subsequently made the government's youth LGBT czar is bizarre tbh. A real doozy from Zappone.

I wouldn't waste my time reading her bilge. That stunt was crazy. Her man hating schtick is very tired.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Blades
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

7th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼