Harp, dying on The Couch

Chinese Dan still rattled by people liking posts, the poor simpleton, no wonder you had to beg Ping_y for a job :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Send an email, brah

Nought to severe rattlement in one post.

You are so irate about everyone mocking you in the sports forum that youre going back before you even posted on the board to try and score points.

(Fwiw I asked PingY ( who I knew off the board) who to get in touch with about submitting writing, something I did at the time. Keep trotting out that lie).

Months of you pretending you couldnt see the Clayton gif

20220311_223400.jpg

Last edited:
Last time I had Harp was around 4 years ago in Canada. Seems to be a big enough seller over there.

I don't think it's a bad can but I wouldn't be drinking pints of it.

Honestly don't think Ive ever had a pint of the stuff.

This was more of a threads that sound like other threads effort.

Which used be quite the thing here.

Bertie Ahern was mad for the stuff if memory serves correctly.

Nought to severe rattlement in one post.

You are so irate about everyone mocking you in the sports forum that youre going back before you even posted on the board to try and score points.

(Fwiw I asked PingY ( who I knew off the board) who to get in touch with about submitting writing, something I did at the time. Keep trotting out that lie).

Months of you pretending you couldnt see the Clayton gif
Rattlement you say, you were the one triggered by me liking a post.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Pity of a man, don't ever change. A failure in life and a failure on the internet

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Simple Kid

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼