gardai and judiciary allow kids get raped again.

Never mind a second time ffs it shouldnt have happened the first time!

All people working in a school especially caretakers etc should be gaurda vetted.

The world is too fucked for that carry on now.

The last guy on the news, that caretaker of a school. The guards knew he has previous convictions and as far as i know told the school. Nothing was done. Seems like it doesnt always work. He might have been one of the rare cases though (hopefully)

research shows that therapy doesnt change a pedos preference for children, its more about controlling the urges but sexual urges are very very difficult to control be they what we consider pathological or normal.

Well said, about time someone spoke sense. Rehabilitation does not work for these sickos. That is a plain and simple fact. You have the lawyer brigade here talking about "low level risks of reoffending" and such fawkery. It is what it is i.e. an inherent danger that these animals can reoffend. Wheter they do or not is irrelevent to me. That risk is too big to take for anyone with children's safety in mind. I wonder how would Matcashlock feel if a convicted pedo moved in next door to her after serving a sentence for raping children but was released 'cause he was a very good fella while inside and some knob of a psyhciatrist said he was ready for life amongst humans.

These animals should be put to death, if not then life in prison without the hope of parole and no protective segregation from general population.

MAY THEY ALL AND ALL WHO BELIEVE IN THEIR RELEASE FROM PRISON ASWELL DIE FROM CANCER

another little footnote

Accused priest allowed to train youths
By Claire O’Sullivan and Cormac O’Keeffe

Thursday, July 28, 2011

A CORK-BASED priest was training under-age county teams and was a selector of the minor county football team, even though sex abuse allegations had been made against him years earlier.

Speaking using Seanad privilege during a debate on the Cloyne report, Senator Mark Daly accused the Sacred Heart Missionaries of repeatedly putting children at risk by not properly supervising the former school principal and allowing him access to minors.

Meanwhile, the Garda Síochána Ombudsman Commission (GSOC) is likely to launch a full investigation after examining the Cloyne report.

The Irish Examiner understands GSOC is in discussions with the Murphy commission to clarify "procedural issues" regarding access to information held by the commission, such as the identities of gardaí criticised and, in those cases, of the victims and priests.

The Seanad was told yesterday that between 1986 and 2008, seven allegations of sexual abuse were lodged against Fr Donncha Mac Cárthaigh by six men and a woman.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Best Of Cork Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

25th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Hush

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:30pm

More events ▼