GAA Go

Is it worth it?
Can you mirror to a TV?
Will miss semi and want/need to see it.
Help a Cork guy, please?

Last edited:
i think it's well worth it. i get the season pass each year. it works out at about €4 per game. beats forking out €20 or more for a few pints down the irish bar to watch matches. i cast mine from the iphone to the telly and have no problems watching it.

they take the piss though when it comes to paying for replays if you buy on a per match basis. the hike in price for qf, sf and finals is a bit much too as well as paying for the sunday game.

It's a complete and utter pisstake, especially for those in the UK. Why sign up for a season pass when you don't even know if your Counties games will be on it or Sky?

The prices are absurd compared to day/week/month passes Sky, BT or NFL offerings. It would have cost 42 euro to watch the 2 games and night time sunday game yesterday. It's as if they presumed sure everybody abroad us earning shit loads so we can charge what we want.

i think it's well worth it. i get the season pass each year. it works out at about €4 per game. beats forking out €20 or more for a few pints down the irish bar to watch matches. i cast mine from the iphone to the telly and have no problems watching it.

they take the piss though when it comes to paying for replays if you buy on a per match basis. the hike in price for qf, sf and finals is a bit much too as well as paying for the sunday game.

would I need Apple TV to stream it to TV?
Thanks!

Is it worth it?
Can you mirror to a TV?
Will miss semi and want/need to see it.
Help a Cork girl, please?

A cork girl called Tomás? :shock:

I had to pay recently as I was abroad for a match and found it a bit frustrating although it got the job done. I was watching on an iPad and the site had serious problems with the interface, I ended up figuring out how to trick it in the end by stopping the page loading at the right time and remembering where a tab was!

Having said the the broadcast was perfect once i had it going. No idea if you could mirror it as I hadn't that option so never explored, you can't mirror most of those types of services though

otherwise it'll be laptop connected to the tv. the one really shit thing with gaago is that it's not supported on smart tvs. it might work on the server on a ps4 or xbox but i don't have one.

works well - if your wireless is stable.

it's fairly annoying if it's not - but that's hardly their fault.

Crashed on me several times during both munster finals.

It's a complete and utter pisstake, especially for those in the UK. Why sign up for a season pass when you don't even know if your Counties games will be on it or Sky?

The prices are absurd compared to day/week/month passes Sky, BT or NFL offerings. It would have cost 42 euro to watch the 2 games and night time sunday game yesterday. It's as if they presumed sure everybody abroad us earning shit loads so we can charge what we want.
You could have got a season pass for 140 euro at the start of the year including national league all the championship and the Sunday game

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tony Roberts

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼