Feminazi whingebag article #39374611183

Lol last thing she did was plug Chamberpot's pod(pot)cast!

Heard Chamberpot only just moved out from Zara King.
Wonder what was going on there?

Last edited:
Who can forget her woke bae Tupac and sitting on her grandfathers knee?

She makes Greedy look like a Pulitzer Prize winner.

Auf Wiedersehen pet.
And refusing to watch a Casey Affleck movie over an allegation made against him but gushing in an interview about how Heathers is her all time
favey movie etc etc. Christian Slater has a long long history of incedents involving women and makes Casey Affleck seem saintlike. Never change Loopy Lou, never change!!

- 'Once I left Twitter, handing over the reins of my account (and, crucially, the password) to my partner,'

Wait, wut.

Yeah well done Lou Lou, 6 years of absolute dribble.

Has her thread here been deleted?
Must have complained.

Memorable highlights, telling us some guy in his 20s she was riding told her she had a 'great body', that of 'a much younger woman',( imagine the opprobium if a man wrote similar ).

The inadvertently funniest thing the utter hack ever committed to paper was her review of books of the year that only included one male author, her boyfriend lol.

A strange woman who never went a week without mentioning her eating disorder or one of her books. Came off as deeply insecure and more than a bit thick.

I believe she writes the agony aunt section now. A blazing advertisement for a publication in serious trouble.
it was the boards thread she complained that her sister was "upset".....from knowing a person who had interactions with her through their job, she's a deeply unpleasant.difficult person to deal with

O sweet Jesus.

20220403-141725.jpg

Young adults author questions Irelands finest ever track and field athlete take on Trans athletes.

😳

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Public Service Broadcasting
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

11th Oct 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Jimmy Lee

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼