Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

https://www.echolive.ie/corknews/arid-41346773.html

Interesting. Wheels falling off the tent dwellers wagon.
So basically this reads as Local Councillors who attended and stood alongside Far Right agitators who promote the great replacement theory at protests about the accommodation of refugees in Abbeyville, now support the accommodation of refugees in Abbeyville as long as its women and children and a number that is comfortable for them to be able to go out and say to the voters "I stood against it, but I also supported it, and I don't know any Blighes in this area"

So basically this reads as Local Councillors who attended and stood alongside Far Right agitators who promote the great replacement theory at protests about the accommodation of refugees in Abbeyville, now support the accommodation of refugees in Abbeyville as long as its women and children and a number that is comfortable for them to be able to go out and say to the voters "I stood against it, but I also supported it, and I don't know any Blighes in this area"
Yup. Hypocrites. Although that head case William O’Leary won’t even welcome families despite previously giving a commitment that he would. Oh I so look forward to him calling to the door.

The local baby machine would not be jumping any queues for a start and some paternal responsibilities would also be demanded.
I suppose Blighe stating that people have the wrong idea about fascism and trying to explain it fairly qualify him as far right in my opinion. I don't see vetted immigration as being the sole preserve of the right. What's wrong with protecting your population and hard earned securities? Blighe wants to stop immigration until we can look after our own first. We will never 100% achieve the latter in this country, people fall by the wayside in every society unfortunately. FWIW, I don't, like many who called into the show, believe he is a racist, just a xenophobe, opportunist agitator.
1.5 years later, I'll change my call on that. He keeps popping up on my X, and yes, fair to say, he actually is a racist cunt. Gone from the introductory offer of "its all about housing" to waffling on about the replacement theory, putting up pictures of the current French soccer team( it where we are going folks). You only have to look at his current bed fellows to confirm this.

But Tommy Murphy…

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
I'm Grand Mam presents That's Showbiz
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

1st Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Pa Mulqueen - Limerick

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼