Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

Now that’s what I call racism.Well done look who’s really at fault

yupp is obviously a well traveled being with expert spiritual guidance.You should be blessed that you have witnessed his eutrophic words of wisdom and profecy.
Blessed that I do not actually even know a certified crackpot, morelike.

Cornish wanker Blighe is coming over here and trying to stir things up with his racist acolytes the stupid cunts.

Racists be racists I suppose, but these cunts are standing outside buildings where traumatised people are housed and screaming that they’re not welcome in Ireland.
These dangerous cunts are screaming abuse and exploiting our democratic freedom to peddle their racist hatred. The racist cunts.

Cornish wanker Blighe is coming over here and trying to stir things up with his racist acolytes the stupid cunts.

Racists be racists I suppose, but these cunts are standing outside buildings where traumatised people are housed and screaming that they’re not welcome in Ireland.
These dangerous cunts are screaming abuse and exploiting our democratic freedom to peddle their racist hatred. The racist cunts.
I suppose if that’s your thing but I don’t condem this sort of behaviour.Each to there own

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

19th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼