FAO meltdown

Is this still ON, or what? We're getting closer to the end of the season and things are getting exciting!

Patts I am willing to put up €300 to charity.

All Dan the pro punter has to do is show a profit from his gambling.

He has funked the challenge and is now seething with rage that he has been exposed as a fraud.

Shit or get off the pot.

QED

Ok we can change the criteria to a minimum 10pts to be staked evey month, with the end date on the 30th June 2013.

That's what I've been doing on this thread for the last three months. I fully intend to show a profit at the season's end, which will probably be the end of April for me as I'm unlikely to get involved much in the end of season dead rubbers, plus I need to take a decent break for a couple of months.

I'll just be posting away as I have been doing until then, as I have nothing to prove to anybody outside of my log.

Will you offer that challenge to any poster?
He already did, a few months back.

I have no problem taking this on, I'm already doing it in the betting thread anyway. I would need to know what timeframe we're talking though because I would plan to take a break between the middle/end of April and mid July.

Would the challenger be prepared to pay €300 to a charity of my choice, if they fail to make a profit?

As someone who likes a bet you're giving terrible odds here to expect someone to take that challenge...

I won't take that challenge. But I will continue to log my bets until the end of the season, and who knows, I may end up in profit?

As someone who likes a bet you're giving terrible odds here to expect someone to take that challenge...

I won't take that challenge. But I will continue to log my bets until the end of the season, and who knows, I may end up in profit?

It just shows what a mugs game the whole betting lark is, that no-one on here expects to make a profit over the long term.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

10th Aug 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Chris McGrath

Arty's Bar, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼