Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

anyone that was in Prociership2 last year should be automatically entered again when they sign up.
For any newbies the joining code is 324757-84883

The head to head league joining code is 324757-85213

Always find it tough to get that first team together but like what I've got.

Anyone see any bargains? A lot of the bargain players from last season are rated verrry highly. Michu goes without saying, but I expected to see Coutinho and Sturridge slightly lower than they are. And RVP at 14 is a very tough ask for anyone.

Always find it tough to get that first team together but like what I've got.

Anyone see any bargains? A lot of the bargain players from last season are rated verrry highly. Michu goes without saying, but I expected to see Coutinho and Sturridge slightly lower than they are. And RVP at 14 is a very tough ask for anyone.

£14m is crazy money. You'd be wanting 35+ goals and a rake of assists to justify that.

Kagawa could be bet of the 2013/14 season.
Liverpool have a fairly handy start to the season except for Man U at home - could be worth a punt on one or two of their players.
Helenius of Aston Villa could be a sneaky cheap pick for striker. Big, strong lad who won't be afraid to mix it at Hull or Stoke on a cold, wet November evening!

£14m is crazy money. You'd be wanting 35+ goals and a rake of assists to justify that.

Kagawa could be bet of the 2013/14 season.
Liverpool have a fairly handy start to the season except for Man U at home - could be worth a punt on one or two of their players.
Helenius of Aston Villa could be a sneaky cheap pick for striker. Big, strong lad who won't be afraid to mix it at Hull or Stoke on a cold, wet November evening!

I reckon Helenius could be worth a shot but may take a little time to settle. There's a few like that (Cornelius from Cardiff for example, will probably be first choice, or van Wolfswinkel)

Nic Anelka is 5.5 and should be first choice for WBA all season. Garrido is only 4.5 and would do as a defender given his solid return last season.

anyone that was in Prociership2 last year should be automatically entered again when they sign up.
For any newbies the joining code is 324757-84883

The head to head league joining code is 324757-85213

bumpy for anyone else interested.

currently have 66 in Prociership2 but only 15 in the head to head league

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Jazz Improv! all players welcome

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼