Fag Machines Going Bang

We make a bags of a lot of things in this country but the improvements made in terms of the percentage of the population smoking is a real success. The CSO report less than 1/10 smoke daily. A real public health success. Vaping and obesity are the next big challenges.

We make a bags of a lot of things in this country but the improvements made in terms of the percentage of the population smoking is a real success. The CSO report less than 1/10 smoke daily. A real public health success. Vaping and obesity are the next big challenges.
Thought it was 20% eg one in five

Whatever it is, too many, next to tackle is Guinness, Murphy's and Beamish farts, that's worse than any vape
I passed through town today and outside every pub it was busy and everyone smoking. I suppose it was the nice day brought people outside the pubs.

Really wish I could enjoy a nice pint on a nice day. Unfortunately the gatt takes a hold of me and I end up going absolutely loco.

I passed through town today and outside every pub it was busy and everyone smoking. I suppose it was the nice day brought people outside the pubs.

Really wish I could enjoy a nice pint on a nice day. Unfortunately the gatt takes a hold of me and I end up going absolutely loco.
It happens, I quit drinking long time ago, it's not worth it

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tony McCarthy, Aoife Granville, Eamonn Cotter, Fintan Vallely
An Spailpín Fánach, 28 South Main St., Cork

5th Oct 2024 @ 2:00 pm
More info..

Cork Voices Of The Irish Revolution

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼