F***ing Dino's.

The one in turners X is actually class, as is the one out by the Outpost in Bishopstown, but i agree, the one in Douglas is rank and the one in the north side is fuckin poisonous.

But still, forgettin how to peel and cut spuds!what the fuck!couldnt they stop over at tesco for a couple of bags of chips or anythin no?thats a joke!

Dino's is a disgrace. Lived in the Collig for a few years and you'd have to ask them to put the chips back on so that they'd be cooked enough... and they\d have the cheek to look at you as if you had two heads. The old one in Turner's Cross used to be okay, but grabbed some on the way home from a game a few weeks back and got home to find they were raw. Not just undercooked, but fucking hard and white. €6 worth of chips cheese and garlic and onion rings straight into the bin.

Never again.

Also, what's with the incompetence of their staff and management? Why does it take twice as long to be served in Dino's with 3 people ahead of you as it would in Lennox's with 20 in the queue?

Final point, they have a sign up saying they can no longer do 'the scoop of chips due to unreasonable requests'. WTF?!? What's the profit margin on cutting up and frying potatoes? Huge, I'd say. Cheapskate fuckers. In Lennox's they'd throw in about half a bag's worth of chips if you ordered just a pie or something without being asked.

Anyone that chooses to go to Dino's in Douglas needs their head examined, seeing as you've got KC's over the village and The Golden Fry down the road!
Was charged nearly 8 euro for a couple of packet scampi in The Golden Fry, and nearly fainted. Have to say it was nicely present though with a slice of lemon and all that.

Dino's is a disgrace. Lived in the Collig for a few years and you'd have to ask them to put the chips back on so that they'd be cooked enough... and they\d have the cheek to look at you as if you had two heads. The old one in Turner's Cross used to be okay, but grabbed some on the way home from a game a few weeks back and got home to find they were raw. Not just undercooked, but fucking hard and white. €6 worth of chips cheese and garlic and onion rings straight into the bin.

Never again.

Also, what's with the incompetence of their staff and management? Why does it take twice as long to be served in Dino's with 3 people ahead of you as it would in Lennox's with 20 in the queue?

Final point, they have a sign up saying they can no longer do 'the scoop of chips due to unreasonable requests'. WTF?!? What's the profit margin on cutting up and frying potatoes? Huge, I'd say. Cheapskate fuckers. In Lennox's they'd throw in about half a bag's worth of chips if you ordered just a pie or something without being asked.

FUCKING HELL. That's pricey! My local chippy does an ENORMOUS portion of cheesy chips with all the trimmings and sauce for £2!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

27th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼