European and Local elections thread.

Mick will say the dog looked a pedigree breed owned by wealthy people and trained to attack people from working class areas,

I wonder is his campaign for the black lad who was waving a blade at the cops translating into votes in Ballyvolane.

:lol!:

Hopefully that megatool loses his seat in the GE. An absolute clown.

Last edited:
Your last response was "When did TG say that ?"

And I replied with the article that included the quote below from Feb 2022

View attachment 32958
You’re telling porkies pretending I didn’t address it. My last response in fact was:

Really?
When did TG say that - UCC has been based on the Southside since its inception, though it does have some ancillary departments quite a distance from the main campus. There's even a small bit of UCC on the North Mall, and old St Vincents, but given that RTC/CIT/MTU is also sited on the soutside as well I think there was an acknowledgement that there should be efforts to site more of the peripheral campus on the northside. Good Shephard Convent was earmarked for just such a phase I think. But like with the Polefield political promises aren't worth the paper they're not written on.
The ill-fated proposed CUBS was supposed to go ahead ...yup south of the river again. But that's academic (pardon the pun) now as it's likely to be a victim of "Project Alpha" and never see the light of day. It was seen as a vanity project anyway.

As for who'd serve your area better - TG would be much more in tune with the issues on the ground in Knocka and indeed much of the northside than would Mullins imho. As for who'd have their hands on the levers of power to actually get something done once they found out about it, probably Mullins

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼