European and Local elections thread.

By putting Dr. on her poster is it saying that she is superior to people who have no degree.

I've no idea what her motivation for it is. Maybe that was the reason, maybe not. It certainly wouldn't make me change my mind one way or the other.

I think a lot of people in the modern world realise there's far too much emphasis put on academic achievement and not enough on experience. Book smart and street smart are different things.

🎶"From the courthouse to the college they teach different kinds of knowledge, and still the half of Cork you have not seen"🎶 ;)

I've no idea what her motivation for it is. Maybe that was the reason, maybe not. It certainly wouldn't make me change my mind one way or the other.

I think a lot of people in the modern world realise there's far too much emphasis put on academic achievement and not enough on experience. Book smart and street smart are different things.

🎶"From the courthouse to the college they teach different kinds of knowledge, and still the half of Cork you have not seen"🎶 ;)
And a stroll up shandon st to sweet blackpool, sweet blackpool

It would appear that if the Doctor is elected she will be able to spend time doing political duties.
UCC has i am told no control on staff .Apparently no time keeping rules for senior staff especially.

The debate.
Climate change.
Mullins was the best on this.was careful not to go hard on farmers.
Cynthia ni Murphy was awful. Attacking everybody and proposing nothing.
Function out of her depth.
Wallace useless.
O sullivan this should be her area of exprtise but came up with nothing.

Will come back with immigration debate

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Fairytale of The Pogues: A tribute by The Rapparees
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

18th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

I Saw The Tv Glow (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼