European and Local elections thread.

Soundman is like an annoying fly in your bedroom, You can hear him buzzing away as you try to sleep and cant get rid of him

I've heard nothing since digging up Tommy G's quote that UCC by virtue of it's geographical location has barriers in place to keep the poor northsiders out.

They have to get two buses to get there

But the clearest indicator of your complete and utter rattlement is your reaching for the Maria Cahill card - you're clearly a baten docket on this claim that McEntee is one of Harris's enemies but like one or two others here, you steadfastly refuse to admit you're wrong when you're obviously (even to you) wrong.
The Mairia Cahill card?

Seems you've a habit of making unsubstantiated claims here Earl :cool:
Unlike you I don't lie, never have on this forum unlike yourself.

I've heard nothing since digging up Tommy G's quote that UCC by virtue of it's geographical location has barriers in place to keep the poor northsiders out.

They have to get two buses to get there
This is how he rolls, he consistently runs away when found out. I accepted a bet from him weeks ago and he is still running from it like the coward he is. 🐔 :lol!:

Would you ever grow up, there are over 20 candidates running in that constituency. They can't have all of them debating, it would chaos and he is a nomark, hence him not the eight chosen.
#butthurtforrory
Rory is a recognised expert on housing. Be that as it may, the Social Democrats will get no vote from me so long as that Cairns wan is their leader.

1715980108569.jpeg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Twig (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th Jun 2024 @ 4:45 pm
More info..

Souldriven

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:30pm

More events ▼