EU clears €54.5m Polish aid for Dell plant

Also watch out for the American Companies who are treating their workers like shite now, I believe some of them are firing workers left right and centre. Just telling their workers to empty their desks and leave. Companies just want contract workers now. My brother lost his job recently and went back as a contract worker. A one time friend was made a supervisor and loo and behold he is treating his fellow workers like shite. He is running to the bosses with every little tale going. He is putting his former friends under severe stress. He is making life hell for everybody. Shouting and roaring at them. People are so scared of losing their jobs now they will put up with anything.

Michael O'Leary fully supports Lisbon, I wonder why?

coir1-199x300.jpg

So did the EU listen to Ireland, no. Will Ireland ever have a say in Europe no. Its about time Biffo and Co. stop filling us with false lies.

It's a legal judgement about whether the Polish aid is legal. You can't just change the law because somebody wants you to. You make a law and people, companies and governments are allowed to make decisions that stick within it.

We've enough plants here that we poached from other EU member states. Xerox in Dundalk is there because they closed a plant in The Netherlands to open that one.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Do You Believe In The Power Of Rock & Roll? - An Evening with John Robb
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian O Broin

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼