Ellie Kisyombe asylum claim

I love the PROC. Click into a random thread and there's a full blown argument about whether or not watermelon is a racist word ffs.

I worked in a shop when I was in school, and one day one of my colleagues was beside himself with laughter because he had just seen a black family eating KFC.

I didn't get the reference myself, but he thought it was the funniest thing ever.

Moral of the story, food can be racist for some people.

I love the PROC. Click into a random thread and there's a full blown argument about whether or not watermelon is a racist word ffs.

I worked in a shop when I was in school, and one day one of my colleagues was beside himself with laughter because he had just seen a black family eating KFC.

I didn't get the reference myself, but he thought it was the funniest thing ever.

Moral of the story, food can be racist for some people.

Again there is an inherent racist undertone in saying that all black people love watermelon and fried chicken. That is not acceptable.

However if I were to call you a watermelon or a three pieces of chicken meal I fail to see how that could make me anything other than at worst a little strange.

Again there is an inherent racist undertone in saying that all black people love watermelon and fried chicken. That is not acceptable.

However if I were to call you a watermelon or a three pieces of chicken meal I fail to see how that could make me anything other than at worst a little strange.

What happens if a black person genuinely does love watermelon? Watermelon is lovely like, really refreshing on a hot day.

Should we just avoid talking about food with foreign people in case we say something racist?

Like until today I was unaware of the famous connection between watermelons and Chinese people.

:lol!:

Watermelon is obviously in reference to the shape of her head

Hazel-Chu.jpg
summer-fresh-watermelon-theme-man-holds-watermelon-green-background-studio-66942685.jpg

What happens if a black person genuinely does love watermelon? Watermelon is lovely like, really refreshing on a hot day.

Fact check: watermelon is the worst food ever.

It's heavy and akward to transport, it breaks if it falls, it's like 95% water, it's not at all filling, it's full of stupid annoying pips, it doesn't even taste of anything, it's all yucky stickiness and it's like eating wet styrofoam.

Fact check: watermelon is the worst food ever.

It's heavy and akward to transport, it breaks if it falls, it's like 95% water, it's not at all filling, it's full of stupid annoying pips, it doesn't even taste of anything, it's all yucky stickiness and it's like eating wet styrofoam.
Watermelon. Water. Melon.

Ffs

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Eoin Jordan & Anthony Ruby
The Long Valley, Winthrop St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

DJ Cillian Moore

The Pav, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼