Eddie Howe goes Bang

Overpaid on two Liverpool players in ibe and solanke! Which the previous will do well next year in champ but agree on the two of those alright

Time for him to move on, sure. But when he first took over they were 10 points from safety at the bottom of league 2 and had never been in the top division. Their greatest manager ever by some distance. He does deserve another chance in the PL in spite of his mistakes

Overpaid on two Liverpool players in ibe and solanke! Which the previous will do well next year in champ but agree on the two of those alright

Alright bud Lloyd Kelly as if you know who he is go have a sip of cop on will ya he played about 4-5games when football restarted

You ok bud Steve cook Adam Smith and Rico under thirty jack Stacey Lloyd kelly and Mepham Under 25

^^^ Who the fuck is this guy?

Kelly has already been linked with Liverpool, hence why he was listed.
Adam Smith looks like he's falling apart. Rico fell into the team and he'll get booted.
Stacey is built like a flanker but couldn't break through a paper bag.

Howe spent £6m on Smith from Liverpool, ~£15 on Danjuma, ~£15 on Billing (who in fairness isn't bad but at least Brighton had the cop on to loan Mooy from Huddersfield). He also sold Mings for £20m when Villa were on the hook for him. Howe hasn't got a clue when it comes to transfers.
He bought Lerma for £25m, that's probably about £2m a card at this rate.

I had to check what he paid for Stacey ... £4m. Jesus wept.
Brooks has been decent, to give credit where it's due.

Adam Smith looks like he's falling apart. Rico fell into the team and he'll get booted.

Howe spent £6m on Smith from Liverpool, ~£15 on Danjuma, ~£15 on Billing (who in fairness isn't bad but at least Brighton had the cop on to loan Mooy from Huddersfield). He also sold Mings for £20m when Villa were on the hook for him. Howe hasn't got a clue when it comes to transfers.

Are you stevie wonder in disguise Adam Smith never came from Liverpool have ya any knowledge of the game or Have ya only watche it in the last 15 minutes

I don’t get your debate ya mog Kelly has played 4 games Smith is not 30 so Your wrong again

As it you know who Danjuma is ya mog cop on willa

Mings was great business cause he’s brutal

I don’t get your debate ya mog Kelly has played 4 games Smith is not 30 so Your wrong again

As it you know who Danjuma is ya mog cop on willa

Mings was great business cause he’s brutal

Which Smith are you talking about here now, you're very confused.
One could say rattled.

It's a unique posting style I'll give you that much. I've not seen the likes since sully (not the bully) was around.

On one hand yes, on the other, he let them stagnate and his transfers have been appalling.
I thought he might have had a crack off getting them back up and sit and wait for me PL casualties as a fall back.

The Championship is a brutal league, maybe he didn’t think he had it in him, focus or capability wise.

Guess he's been there for 8 years now and 15 of the last 16 years in some capacity. Lot of his players have been there for good long stint too .
maybe just time for a change of scenery!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Sweet East (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼