Economic cost of covid

zap

Government spending on pandemic measures is to rise to €28 billion by the end of the 2021, I wonder who is going to be paying all that money back.

Will there be a new type of USC 'Universal Social Charge' that the gov will throw at us all?

Government spending on pandemic measures is to rise to €28 billion by the end of the 2021, I wonder who is going to be paying all that money back.

Will there be a new type of USC 'Universal Social Charge' that the gov will throw at us all?

The money tree?

€30 billion on 20 July.
The government's policy caused me to lose my job on 31 December 2020. I am being paid €300 per week on PUP. Revenue taxes this at 20% and takes €60 per week from my wife's wage. ( ?? very odd )

Looking for work and my best offer is €13 per hour and that's in a similar job that I did 17 years ago when I was paid €14 per hour.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Aidan Killian - Comedian
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼