Dublin... Is a fucking shithole

Harris being thrown under a bus by a GRA member on Prime Time now. He's finished, and he can take that gowl McEntee with him.

Recent Garda Commissioners have previous for throwing the whistle-blowers under the bus rather than resigning themselves. I think Harris will try stick it out to the bitter end and won't really care if he brings his office into disrepute. According to RTE news this morning the Irish Examiner is saying that the Minister for Justice is just one more crisis away from her position being untenable. Apparently there's a lot of misgivings over her latest version of legislation on Rape - think it's something to do with gender deffinition.

It speaks volumes that in her attack on sf in the dail The stunningly beautiful jennifer carroll mcneil praised Richard boyd barrett and Leo thanked bacik for her constructive comments,

It certainly does - she berated the lack of support from Sinn Féin public reps in Dun Laoghaire Rathdown for the demise of law and order where she and her party have been in control for 10+ years.

Current TDs for that relatively plush constituency of dublin - Richard Boyd Barrett (PBP–S) Jennifer Carroll MacNeill (FG) Cormac Devlin (FF) Ossian Smyth (GP)

How very dare the Sinn Féin TD for the area not turn up at her demo when there is no Sinn Féin TD for the area :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"I know we are in government, and we are 'The Law and Order Party' but...but...Sinn Féin" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Tell us again how you're really a Sinn Féin supporter jimmy ;)

It certainly does - she berated the lack of support from Sinn Féin public reps in Dun Laoghaire Rathdown for the demise of law and order where she and her party have been in control for 10+ years.

Current TDs for that relatively plush constituency of dublin - Richard Boyd Barrett (PBP–S) Jennifer Carroll MacNeill (FG) Cormac Devlin (FF) Ossian Smyth (GP)

How very dare the Sinn Féin TD for the area not turn up at her demo when there is no Sinn Féin TD for the area :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"I know we are in government, and we are 'The Law and Order Party' but...but...Sinn Féin" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Tell us again how you're really a Sinn Féin supporter jimmy ;)
Are you saying politicians should only be active in areas where they hold seats?

FG parliamentiary party has heard calls from patrick o donovan and others to have rioters social welfare stopped,
No doubt FG will be attacked and called the enemies of the poor if they do this

You probably missed LV's "Social Welfare Cheats Cheat Us All " banner and the fact that there were much more people investigating Social Welfare fraud than there were investigating "White Collar" Fraud - which was estimated to be costing the country a lot more. I think FG are very proud of their "enemies of the poor" badge jimmy. It attracts the dog-in-the-manger voters, and those who think they're upwardly mobile :cool:

Are you saying politicians should only be active in areas where they hold seats?

I'm saying that politicians should be active in areas where they hold seats rather than let it all go to pot on their watch after they get elected and then have the brass neck to try blame rival politicians when it does go to pot on their watch.

Seriously jimmy, I know she's easy on the eye and all, but if you were taken in by her deflection rant then you should take a long hard look at yourself.

That's literally their job unless they're the party leader or they're a Minister of a Department.
Yes opposition have spokesperson for X,Y,Z but if they're not from that area they have no obligation to be active there.
Look at independents for example, Michael Healy Rae, should he be active in Cork North Central?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

11th Sep 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Alcione - The Queen of Samba

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼