drugs find in cork

You'd find that alot with in the restaurant industry where they know they are going under and trade until after Christmas to get the cash in and go belly up then owing the suppliers... shitty practise indeed
I worked for a company a few years ago, All of a sudden a customer who had previously bought very little from us started to buy a lot,
obviously on account, Our company were suspicious and sure enough it was a case of them burning their bridges with other suppliers,
Luckily our crowd put a block on the account before much damage was done,

I worked for a company a few years ago, All of a sudden a customer who had previously bought very little from us started to buy a lot,
obviously on account, Our company were suspicious and sure enough it was a case of them burning their bridges with other suppliers,
Luckily our crowd put a block on the account before much damage was done,

Scum like that should be named and shamed. It may be legal but it sure as sh*t is immoral.

Bad news for suppliers with outstanding accounts

So they've closed the restaurant and transferred the business over to Smaash Burger; isn't he a director of that as one of his eleven.

That's part of doing business in the modern world brah. Company folds, tells the creditors sod off, and people involved reopen doing similar business, sometimes even in the same venue but under different accredited owners/directors and suppliers eventually supply again.

AFAIK some businesses even take out insurance against such carry on.

But it's certainly sh*tty practice to leave creditors high and dry - be they suppliers you've not paid for goods/material or vouchers you won't honour where you've already been paid but not provided the service paid for.
In fairness Soundy they have taken a 30 million hit by what can only be described as unforeseen circumstances, so I think in this instance they deserve the benefit of the doubt with regards to the treatment of their creditors and I wouldn't lump them in with other less scrupulous businesses.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

11th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Light and Shade: Drawing Workshop

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼